Effective Date: 3rdth July 2022
2. COLLECTION OF DATA
Our website collects information that is necessary for the purpose of delivering our services. Personal information includes (but is not limited to) the name, e-mail address and location of the user. The information which will be collected in this process will be used to provide services to the user as well as in order to communicate with that user through e-mail and/or newsletters. Some information on our website/platform will be gathered automatically through different tools and plugins.
2.1. Users Information Collection.
There will be a collection of information from all of our users when they create an account on the Golden Chimney’s website if they will use any of our given services. The information that will be provided to us includes but is not limited to:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Contact Information
- Users’ Third-Party Related Information (Collected Automatically)
- Any additional information relating to the users that they provide us directly through our website or indirectly through our platform or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
2.2. Automatic Information Collection
We also collect information that is collected by general websites for the purpose of rendering normal services. This type of information includes (but is not limited to) Golden Chimney services usage by users, referring nodes, device OS and its type, language and its preference, and data and time of users’ browsing history. We may release such information in aggregate form for the purpose of making our services better. Please note that in aggregate form none of the individual users can be identified. Our services may also collect information that is considered personal identifiable information such as IP addresses and other information collected through cookies.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTION THROUGH ADVERTISING ID
Advertising ID is an alphanumeric identifier made available by a platform or operating system (such as Apple iOS or Google Android) that allows application developers and third parties to recognize a particular device in an application environment. It is associated with User Information and other information and, together with this associated information, is used in the performance of our Services, and in particular Interest-Based Advertising activities.
5. INFORMATION COLLECTION THROUGH PIXEL
Pixel is a line of code that is used by a hosting website or third party to assign online activities to a device or browser, or more specifically to the applicable cookie or advertising ID. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a device or browser has visited a particular website or page for the purpose of advertising.
6. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We rely on third-party platforms in order to render our services. Please note that all of these services are changeable and we may use other alternatives in case we find new, better, and improved third-party platforms. There might also be a presence of third-party tracking and analytical services links on our website that may also include the services of Google Analytics which may help us track users’ session activity, bounce rate, time of stay, and general traffic analytics. Most of these links will only be there in order to help us provide our services. Please note any links that are on or through our website are there either for marketing purposes or for other services as a requirement for the working of our website. These links may or may not be associated or affiliated with us in any way.
7. PROTECTION AND SHARING OF CONSUMERS AND USERS’ DATA
We are committed to protecting the personal data of consumers and users to the best of our ability. Data security is necessary and therefore in compliance with the global data privacy laws we have implemented measures in order to make sure that all data belonging to the consumers and users of our website is well protected.
We May Share Users’ Information In Following Instances:
- When we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so.
- When our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner.
- We may store and transfer the personal data of the users out of their residential countries including out of the European Union regions in order to store and process our data. This step will be taken in order to make our services better. Users of our website hereby acknowledge that their data can be stored on hosting servers that are outside their residential jurisdiction.
- We will share the users’ data with our service providers (such as web-hosting providers, payment partners and agents, etc.), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
8. CALOPPA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) you have the right to access the personal information about you that we store on our systems, and have us update, correct, or delete it. In addition, you may at any time withdraw your consent to any activity in which you provided us your consent. You are also entitled to obtain from us your Information (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller.
9. CCPA COMPLIANCE
Under CCPA users have the following rights.
- Users have the right to know what personal information our website collects.
- Users have the right to know who we share their data with.
- Users have the right to delete their data.
- Users have the right to receive Non-Discrimination services.
10. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN AND PARENTS ACCOUNTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH COPPA
COPPA means The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. This act was enacted in 1998 and under this act, all the measures have been made to protect the information of children, specifically children under 13. The main focus of the COPPA act is to put parents in control of the information that their children may be having access to. Our website does not knowingly collect information from children who are under 13 years of age. And we do not knowingly collect, store, maintain, or use personally identifiable information from kids or children under age 13. If you are under 13, you should never provide us with any personal information, nor should you be using our website and our services.
11. REASONS FOR USERS’ INFORMATION COLLECTION
Unless otherwise stated, information is collected for internal purposes only which include the following:
- Administering services provided by our website, including informing users of any relevant information contained within our website.
- Improving productivity of our website.
- Contacting the user for the purpose of research, product development or changes, and customer service.
- Compiling anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Creating and managing accounts.
- Delivering tailored advertising, news, or other promotional material from the website to the user.
- Enabling communication between the website and the user.
- Sharing user information with new partners in the process of selling, expanding, reducing, or acquiring new business and assets.
- Fulfilling and managing purchases, orders and payments, refunds, and other transactions relating to the website.
- Increasing the efficiency and operation of our website.
- Offering new services, and recommendations, and requesting customer feedback.
- Performing other necessary business activities.
- Preventing fraudulent transactions, monitoring against theft, and protecting against criminal activity.
- Resolving disputes, troubleshooting problems, and responding to product and customer service requests.
12 TCPA CONSENT & PRIVACY.
Notwithstanding any current or prior election to opt-in or opt-out of receiving telemarketing calls or SMS messages (including text messages) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on Golden Chimney’s behalf, you as a user (the potential buyer of client) expressly consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf for any and all purposes arising out of or relating to your loan and/or account, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address you provide or at which you may be reached. You agree we may contact you in any way, including SMS messages (including text messages), calls using prerecorded messages or artificial voice, and calls and messages delivered using an auto telephone dialing system or an automatic texting system. Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered, whether by you or someone else. In the event that an agent or representative calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via text. You consent to receive SMS messages (including text messages), calls and messages (including prerecorded and artificial voice and autodialed) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates or anyone calling on our behalf at the specific number(s) you have provided to us, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your account (through skip trace, caller ID capture or other means), with information or questions about your application, loan and/or account. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your contact numbers. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to promptly alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number. Your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry. You also agree that we may contact you by e-mail, using any email address you have provided to us or that you provide to us in the future. We may listen to and/or record phone calls between you and our representatives without notice to you as permitted by applicable law. For example, we listen to and record calls for quality monitoring purposes.
13. OPT-OUT RIGHT FROM E-MAIL LIST
All users have the right to opt-out of our e-mail list by removing themselves from our contact or e-mail list. Users can either e-mail us at [email protected] if they wish to stop receiving our e-mails or they can also follow the “unsubscribe link” provided at the end of every email